Re: [amibroker] PC Utilities.-Slight(?) Digression-Hardware advice requested

Ara

Thanks for the input. You were right, culprit is inadequate RAM. For now
have fixed the problem by using a utility called RamBooster to the extent
that things are bearable. Will now call the PC guy to increase  the RAM
installed in the box.

Regards

Rakesh