  From: Ara Kaloustian
  To: AB-Main
  Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 3:31 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] PC Utilities.

  I regularly run Registry Machanic to keep PC running properly.

  Today I ran a trial version of "PC MightyMax, right after I ran Registry Mechanic. MightyMax found 241 Invalid Registry Paths and 74 Invalid Shortcuts.

  Anyone experienced with this program??? The price tag also seems unreasonably high ($120 / year licence)

  Tx

  Ara