[amibroker] OT: Statistics

Statistics for traders.
Can anyone recommend a book on statistics written specifically for
traders or that applies statistical methods to trading examples?
I am looking for an author who has done a good job on the subject.
Even if it is only a section of a book that would do provided it
goes beyond a superficial treatment of the subject.

For anyone interested here is a link to a very good introduction or
refresher for statistics.
The HTML *book* takes your from 0-50kph in approx 100 pages.
Please note; the site does contain a lot of advertisements but it is
also a  mini portal for stats and it does have links to free
statistical stuff and free tools.

Outside of writing indicators I find statistics to be one of the few
maths disciplines that has a high degree of relevance to trading.

http://davidmlane.com/hyperstat/index.html

BrianB2.