Re: [amibroker] PC Utilities.

Hi Tomasz,

TJ> And big thanks to Yuki who first mentioned True Image on this list.

<deep curtsey>  ^_^

I couldn't *believe* it when I discovered it.  Before that, I used
SCSI DAT, which took *forever*, (and before that, floppies or other
removable media), and it used to give me real indigestion sometimes.

I thought I died and went to heaven when I found TI. I did one last
tape backup, noted my partition structure, did an image, deleted the
partitions and restored.  I could hardly believe it when the system
booted perfectly after the restore.

Anybody need any antique DAT cartridges ... they are yours for
shipping charges.  ^_^  I have to go down to the basement to see what
the lengths and specs are -- I've got a bunch of them.  And they may
be moldy, too, so no guarantees.

Yuki