[amibroker] Re: Anyone still using Windows 95 or 98 ?

TJ,

IMHO ... You can't really be expected to make your products be
compliant to operating systems once the OS Vendor no longer supports
the OS ...

I still have a prefernce for Win2K Pro over XP ... But someday it too
will be a dinosaur ...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>