Re: [amibroker] Downloading data for Bulkowski

Joe

The afl from Paul will also do the same . As yet not looking at it(patternz)
very seriously, was more out of curiosity. Only pattern I look at is
triangles and that too not in a structured sort of manner more or seek them
actively, more in my mind kind of stuff.