  From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Graham
  Sent: October 24, 2006 6:32 AM
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Performing Backtest from Indicator ParamTrigger()

  For starters you can set the params to be read by the backtest/analysis
window. Try adding staticvarset and conditional statements for if backtest
or indicator

  if(status("action")==1) staticvarset("Var1",param("var1",5,1,10,1));
  if(status("action")>1) staticvarget("Var1");

  Never tried, nor needed to run backtest straight from chart, but you would
probably need to set a OLE type interface to run external vbs file. No idea
if this is possible

  --
  Cheers
  Graham