[amibroker] Downloading data for Bulkowski

I'm working with the Bulkowski patterns and resorted to downloading stocks from Yahoo using MLDownloader yesterday.
http://www.trading-tools.com/  to run through PatternZ,  the Bulkowski pattern recognition routine,
AND
I'm asking whether anyone has been able to use Amiquote to do the same.  PatternZ accepts a straight forward format CSV
ASCII except it likes(could be it's flexible??) 4 digits for the year, YYYY in the date field.

My work is at a very low level, comparing his top patterns(1-4) with what I see and can discern in AB. Sort of reverse engineering
since I'm not sure what his parameters are for example a rectangle...sometimes it 30 bars and other times it's 15 for the length of
the rectangle.

Thanks in advance
Joe