[amibroker] Performing Backtest from Indicator ParamTrigger()

BlankHello,

has anyone written code to perform a Backtest from a ParamTrigger()?

I trade from indicators and often want to have a quick look at how
real-trading compares to a Backtest. I would like to do this by having a
"Backtest" item in my Indicator Param window that is normally open, so that
I can perform a Backtest with a single mouse-click. btw, I know I can do it
from the editor menu but I prefer a one-click solution.

Also, if possible, I would like the BT to use the Indicator Param settings
so I don't have to always go trough the param list to ensure they are
identical.

Many thanks,

herman