[amibroker] Re: coloring candlesticks according to code?

Hi Joseph,

Please go to:  http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/index.php

log in with the same username and password that allows you to download
new beta versions.

Click on the link "All open" under Suggestions
Click on the Column Heading called Issue #
Click on it again to change sort order (or scroll to bottom of list)

That should do the trick.

Regards,

Dave