RE: [amibroker] coloring candlesticks according to code?

No problem. Just use a conditional statement for the third argument of
your Plot. The one below will plot "Up Days" in blue. For this purpose,
I define an "Up Day" as: a higher Close than yesterday; the Close is
greater than the Open; and, the Low is greater than the Low of
yesterday.

Color = IIf(C > O AND C > Ref(C,-1) AND Low >
Ref(L,-1),colorBlue,colorRed);
Plot(C,_DEFAULT_NAME(), Color ,64);

Or this one, for RSI(7) crossing the assigned trigger levels:

Color =
IIf(Cross(RSI(7),30),colorBlue,IIf(Cross(70,RSI(7)),colorRed,colorGreen)
);
Plot(C,_DEFAULT_NAME(), Color ,64);

Regards,

Gordon  Sutherland