Re: [amibroker] Re: Symbol Database Source (Free)

ab319320>Another poster has mentioned (sorry just went back to the search
hits and cannot figure out where I read) that in this "Files"
 section there was a list under, "Hemscott Industries" which is dated
 mid 2005.
Can the poster or someone else say how that file 1) falls
 in the time stamping order, before or after "US-Stocks",

Info on Hemscott Industries was posted by Dick Hoierman.

Dick is a very helpful individual, and he will not mind me posting his email
address here, especially since it can be gotten from any of his posts.
It is rhoierman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Later Ron D