Re: [amibroker] Major Problem ver 4.87.1

Hello,

> SAVE DATABASE
> SAVE DATABASE AS

This works as in OLD versions - saves quotation database. "As.." version saves under NEW directory

> SAVE
> SAVE AS

Saves CURRENTLY SELECTED DOCUMENT. So it is context-sensitive.

If currently selected is web page then it allows you to save page as HTML file.
If currently selected is account (future functionality) it allows you to save account.
If currently selected is stock chart it saves data (the same as "save database")

> SAVE ALL
Saves everything with one click.

As for:
> On Friday at end of day saved my DATA then every chart disappeared.
It is very very unlikely.

Probably you choose "Close" or "X" button and closed the chart.
To re-open, use File->New->Default Chart.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com