[amibroker] Indicator idea

hi there, i have the idea of a indicator but i´m not able to code it in AFL. Maybe some of you could help me...
this is my idea:
take the median point of the range between 8:00 and 10:00 (or any other time interval of the day, this two times couls be parameters). Once you do this you have an horizontal line in your intraday chart.
Now I wish to draw two other lines. One of them at that median point plus n*ATR(x), but using the DAILY atr instead of the intraday. for example 2*ATR(5) would be two times the ATR of the last Five days. The other line should be at median point minus this same expression.
Thanks in advance and good luck in your trading.