[amibroker] Re: How To Use Gmane Newsgroups

It looks like posting messages directly from the newsreader sucks, unless I'm missing something:

- What happens after I post to a Gmane newsgroup?
- The Gmane auto-authorizer sends you an email and you click Reply
- Gmane sends a message back saying that it will forward the message to the mailing list

http://gmane.org/faq.php