[amibroker] Problem with array?

I am trying to plot the following:

ROC_CUST = O-O[BarCount-3];

that is the value of the current bar open minus the open from the
bar two bars earlier.

The problem is that the values are simply wrong - if I manually do
the calculation I get something diffent to what appears in the
graph... very confusing...

I tried using

O1 = O[BarCount-1]
O2 = O[BarCount-3]

ROC_CUST = O1 - O2

But of course I get a simple flat line that changs wih each new bar -
 this is because it no longer calculates as an array.

If anyone has an idea on how to get this graph to plot I would be
much appreciated.

Thanks,
Simone