[amibroker] alert problems with realtime datafeed

Hi all,

this is my formula file to test alertif function with realtime
datafeed.when I in insert this custom .afl formula file to current
symbol which was feed by realtime data.I can not get any sound alert
automaticaly but to push the button of "apply indicator" in
this .afl file's formula editor dialog manually.what's wrong with
it ? I am really confused.How can I get alert through realtime
datafeed. Thanks a lot for any helps!!!

the symbol is EURUSD with 1min timeframe:

upsig=IIf(C>O+0.0001,1,0);

downsig=IIf(C<O-0.0001,1,0);

AlertIf(upsig,"SOUND C:\\program files\\metatrader 4
\\sounds\\alert.wav", "Audio alert");

AlertIf(downsig,"SOUND C:\\program files\\metatrader 4
\\sounds\\tick.wav", "Audio alert");