[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.87.0 BETA relased

A comment and a question:

Installed this on my backup system; looks nice!

Comment... I originally got a dialog box when I tried to add/open a
web page which said "Failed to create empty document".    It is in the
documentation but what you need to do is go until tools and create one
under customize  start, for instance:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s={t} will open the yahoo page of the stock.

Question:

If you create two different default windows, lets say one to link to
MSN and another to open the yahoo window, how do you specific which
one to use when you create a new page?   I set up yahoo and msn and i
opened two windows and the msn opened up in both of them.

Thanks