[amibroker] Maintain Fixed Left Edge

Is there any way to code a plot so that a specified bar is maintained at the
left edge of the screen as data is added at the right.

This applies to intraday plots.

I have some plots of relative performance normalized to the left edge of the
screen.  I set the Range to the 4:00 bar and the right most bar and expand
to fill the screen (Range command).

As data is added, the same fixed range shifts right, while I would prefer
the left edge bar to remain fixed, while the range expands.

Is there a way?

Thanks,

Ken