[amibroker] Need help with DLL using PowerBasic DLL compiler...

If anyone here has used the PowerBasic DLL compiler to create AB dll's,
I need a bit of help to convert the ADK 'C'-code AFL example into
PowerBasic coding.  I only need the help with setting up the interface
specifications.....NOT with any functional processing within the DLL
itself.

Please respond on the AmiBroker-DLL Yahoo group message board.  Thanks!!

Buzz