Re: [amibroker] Adding/removing Chart Sheets

IF I am not mistaken, you cant have different time frames in one chart
sheet. To get different time frames you need to use the layouts feature. The
way you need to go about this is to set the default number of chart sheets
at the number that you wish to use for one timeframe. Save this as your
default template and exit AB. Restart AB and use Windows--->New/New linked
for each time frame you want in the layout. Save the layout.

Rakesh