From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of David Clayworth
Sent: Wednesday, 18 October 2006 3:59 PM
To: Amibroker
Subject: [amibroker] Adding/removing Chart Sheets

Ok, I give up. How does one add another sheet to an existing window, and how
does one remove sheets. All my chart windows are set up with just a single
sheet. Now I want to add sheets to some windows (and perhaps remove them
later). Please don't tell me that I have to change the default number of
chart sheets in preferences and then create a new window.

Dave