[amibroker] Re: Plotting a 3 day RSI of a 10 day CCI

Thank you Bill and Steve for your replies and help.
George

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <fimdot@xxx> wrote:

> As noted in Users Guide, RSI uses Close.  If you want to use
another array other than Close, it is necessary to use RSIa (see
Users Guide).  To do this with drag and drop (as opposed to code),
drag the CCI over and then drag RSIa.  Choose the price field (array)
that you want RSIa to use (in your case, CCI(XX)) from the parameter
dialog box and then select the periods to be used for CCI and RSIa.

> Bill

RSI to