[amibroker] Re: Multisystem multimarket testing

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mark H" <amibroker@xxx> wrote:

> Yes. That can be done by combining the code for all systems and
using watchlists to save the groups assigned to different systems.
> However, it is very hard or impossible to get seperate reports for
individual systems. What you get is the combined system results.

Thanks Mark, very interesting.

To me (but I'm a very beginner in programming) it's difficult to
understand how not to be confused about different Buy/Sell statements

Example:

Buy_1 = H > Ref( HHV( High, 55), -1 );
Sell_1 = L < Ref (LLV(Low, 20), -1);

Buy_2 = H > Ref( HHV( High, 110), -1 );
Sell_2 = L < Ref (LLV(Low, 50), -1);

Buy = Buy_1 OR Buy_2;

Let's say I'm flat and then Buy1 is prompted; how to be sure I'm not
using Sell_2 just after Buy1?