[amibroker] Re: Hurst DE AFL

Hello MM,

Go to the AmiBroker homepage>AFL Library and Fred's latest post is
second in the list of most recent posts:

Hurst "Like" DE   by Fred Tonetti, added 2006-10-16 09:50:22
Hurst "Like" DE's using Millard style CMA's and nth Order Polynomial
Fit for extrapolation to the selected bar and possibly beyond....

The other one is in the library under nth (1-8) order Polynomial Fit
or something close to that.

You will need to save it as PolyFit.AFL in includes to allow
referencing by the first formula.

BrianB2.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "micmus2002" <micmus2002@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi Fred,
>
> I have gone looking for these files but can not find anything.
Could
> you please list the name I could search for?
>
> Thanks
>
> MM
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <ftonetti@> wrote:
> >
> > As requested I have posted a revised version of the Hurst "like"
DE