Re: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker vs. other software

Angelo
"The only option he wasn't able to code in AFL was the "drawdown
reduction mechanism (every time the turtle had a drawdown of 10%,
they were told to reduce the trading capital by 20%)."

I have since been able to include this in AFL, it was really just a matter
of getting the logic to jump into the brain, and at that time the creative
logic was flat on the floor

I will add this to the turtle system and send to you.

--
Cheers
Graham