  From: jlami11
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2006 10:57 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] What Amibroker is capable of..

  Hi I'm thinking of getting Amibroker,

  I've heard that it is very flexible and some have said it can do
  virtually anything u want...probably a bit of an overstatement?

  However I wanted to know if:

  If it can test multiple systems at once? e.g. If I wanted to test
  trading 3 systems at the same time.

  For position sizing: if it can differentiate between initial equity
  and the current profits. i.e. i plan to risk diff. % of initial
  equity and profits.

  And for trade alerts: Can it alert with buy/sell signals along with
  the position size to trade according to your strategy?

  Lastly just how flexible and how much can u do with this program?
  E.g. in excel you can program virtually anything u want to do with
  trade testing.
  Is it comparable in that sense?