[amibroker] Re: Overlay price chart of second symbol

Terry,

Thanks.  I think I can see how to combine your suggestion with the
Relative Performance code to plot relative performance.

This leads to another question, however.  I would also like to plot an
average.  I thought I could do that using the AddtoComposite function
and I tried that route, but I need each previous year as a symbol to
run the function against in the Scan mode.

I can't think of how I would do that other than creating a series of
arrays (an array of arrays??).  If I could do that then I could create
artificial symbols, I suppose, and run a Scan.  Or, perhaps I could
simply add them (e.g., Y2001 + Y2002 + Y2003 + ...) and bypass the
AddtoComposite approach completely.

At this point I get lost.  I tried creating an array, but I don't
understand the subject well enough to know how to proceed.  If you
have any suggestions to offer, please let me know.

Thanks,

Wayne