From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 02:53
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] auto-saving *anything*???

Yuki,

Please don't panic. Just press "SAVE" button before exiting.

You seem to forget that you are using BETA version of the software (4.86
BETA)
and it is clearly written "expect bugs" in the read me.

This problem can not be considered "critical" in any way (since there is
one button workaround) so please be patient and wait for next beta
that will have it fixed.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com