[amibroker] auto-saving *anything*???

Is this new beta auto-saving *anything* for anyone?

My AB used to work thusly:

Exiting and reopening *any* database would bring up a chart of the
last symbol viewed in that database, with the last periodicity, and
even <gasp> the last sheet.  ^_^  In other words, what I'd get would
be just the way I left that database.

No more.

Now, unless I manually save, I get the last saved view, which is only
the same as the previous view if I remember to manually save before I
exit. Otherwise it is some previously saved view.  Different symbol,
different periodicity, no "memory" at all.  I thought layouts and
templates were saved automatically if set to do so in preferences -
misc.

TJ ... is this by design?  If so, can I get it to work the old way?

I have changed no preferences at all.  All three selections are
checked.

So at least in my case it's not just data that is not being
auto-saved.  Nothing appears to be auto-saved.  Well, it still opens
to the default database, anyway.

Yuki