[amibroker] What Amibroker is capable of..

Hi I'm thinking of getting Amibroker,

I've heard that it is very flexible and some have said it can do
virtually anything u want...probably a bit of an overstatement?

However I wanted to know if:

If it can test multiple systems at once? e.g. If I wanted to test
trading 3 systems at the same time.

For position sizing: if it can differentiate between initial equity
and the current profits. i.e. i plan to risk diff. % of initial
equity and profits.

And for trade alerts: Can it alert with buy/sell signals along with
the position size to trade according to your strategy?

Lastly just how flexible and how much can u do with this program?
E.g. in excel you can program virtually anything u want to do with
trade testing.
Is it comparable in that sense?