[amibroker] Re: Little focus on drawing/charting improvements - all about backtesting

TJ, it was never my intention to critize your development efforts
and yes, I a agree that AB is miles away from MS.
Regarding the palette, I guess I didn't do my dilligence, point
taken...

Do you have any comments on my point that charts (most specifically
bars and lines) look a bit more crispy on other softwares such as
Ensign, Genesis and Metastock? A thick ma line in AB is another good
example.

Again, no need to get defensive, I like AB and I'm quite confortable
with the programming model and ui.

Maybe you could share some of your thoughts around where you intend
to focus the development efforts coming forward
(charting/backtesting?)- I get a pretty good idea based on
the 'planned tags' on the 'open requests' view) but would be nice to
hear it from you as well...

thanks.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > I'm a long time AB user and have been following the beta
releases
> > closely
> Apparently not close enough.
>
> > "A more like metastock color palette".
>
> You mean *inferior* MS palette ?
>
> FYI: AmiBroker has 24 bit palette (16 millon colors),
> while MS has 16 or 32 colors only (I don't remember exactly).
>
> I also remind you that you can UNDOCK (tear-off) color palette
> http://www.amibroker.com/docs/Houston1.pdf
>
> (see PAGE 8)
>

> So check the facts first and start using AmiBroker's superior
> interface before complaining.
> http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_customizeui.html
>
> MS is years behind AB.
>
> Best regards,