RE: [amibroker] Re: Help undestanding Arrays

I stand corrected. It does produce a signal every high.

My concern though is not with that, it with this part of the code:

Reason= Cross( MACD(12,26), Signal(9) );

for( i = 0; i < BarCount; i++ )

{

if (Reason[i] == True)

            {

My understanding is that I should only have a signal if there is a cross of
the MACD and the Signal at the i bar. However, I am producing a signal at
every bar regardless of the cross. That's why I was telling you the issue is
not with the buy statement, but with the if section.

Thanks,

Jerry

  _____