[amibroker] Regression Study with Foreign

I have bumped into something I have never seen before, and would appreciate
any comments.

Plot the current symbol and then draw a regression channel on the price plot
and it works as it should--the lines plot.

Plot a foreign symbol and -- for me -- the Regression study lines do not
plot on the price but somewhere off of the price plot.  Initially I could
not see the lines, but by expanding the size of the pane and selecting
certain date ranges, I can see the lines being plotted "in space", ie, off
of the price line.

I have not used Regression Channel studies much but I thought they would
plot around the quantity being shown on the screen.

Any comments about what I am seeing and perhaps doing wrong with this simple
operation.  I have tried this on all sorts of price plots, canned ones and
newly written ones, and the Foreign plot will not have the regression study
line drawn correctly.

Ken