[amibroker] Hello fred

Hello Fred,
I?m sure we all remember you from past when good time was on.
It is like in 70's we all where together and there was one
bloke, bad boy who f----t the whole e-mails because he
 had super system and was trying to convince every body that
this is the golden, what ever.
Hello  FRED.
I'm sure that Yuki, Dimitri, Me (I wasn?t very active) Andrew,
 Bill (wavemechanic),Herman van den Bergen, Ken Close,couple others
 good blokes who remember you.
 You know that we are still on the list reading it!
  Hahahaha, you are back, it is like bad dream!!!
  I wander if you have got older and smarter, perhaps older year or
  two, maybe wiser, I hope.
  Because if you ask me I will tell you go and f*&^%$# you self.
  I mean it and other old blokes to, trust me!
No offence to any body except one.
See you in the next life. Do not respond to this e-mail it mean anything to
the rest of you . Thank you for reading.

Andrew