Re: [amibroker] Re: Hurst DE AFL

Hi Fred

For the entire of yesterday before and market hours I have been alternating
between the book and the bands that are drawn by the afl you posted. The afl
is absolutely consistent in it's  projections once the  CMA  is anchored to
a date. That takes care of one big drawback with the only afl that was
available. There is one thing that I am unable to comprehend. When the bands
are plotted on the CMA i.e. they have come out of the projection zone, what
appear as Edge Band Trades were visible as breakouts from the bands to the
upside/downside when that data point was in the projection zone. Is this by
design/or suggestive of the need for refinement/reworking the projection
methodology?

Rakesh