[amibroker] NYBOT USD Index (re-send)

(Repeat post - original from Wed 11 still not through)

Hi group.

I want to use AB to calculate the USD index from the value of the EURUSD USDCAD USDSEK USDJPY  GBPUSD USDCHF data.

Their site references the formula as per attachment.

I do not understand the II6=(spot rate.. part.

Is this Pi * 6

Or sum of the Spot Rate ^ currency weight?

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Regards

ChrisB