[amibroker] problem with new beta and auto-saving data

Anybody else?

I generally never have to hit the 'save' button.  I have AB set to
auto-save on close, and I've never had a problem before.

With this new beta however, some real problems.  One database was
importing from a .csv file, and not saving upon exit.  Another
database today (various US stock indices) was importing from
Amiquote, and did not save.

I seems, hitting the save button works.  But I never had to do that
before.  Anyone else?

Yuki