From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Graham
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 20:25
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: ExRem and Short/Cover

Signals are just signals, that have a bar complying with your conditions.
You will get results of these in a scan and on the chart, but a backtest
will ignore them.
One way to remove surplus signals is to use the equity function, just add
this before your plot statements, and after the trade conditions.

Equity(1,0);

--
Cheers
Graham