[amibroker] Re: ExRem and Short/Cover

Terry, thanks for the reply.  In my code I'm using:

Sell=ExRem(Sell,Buy);
Buy=ExRem(Buy,Sell);
Cover=ExRem(Cover,Short);
Short=ExRem(Short,Cover);

The problem I'm having is generating a series of signals like sell,
short, sell, short, without a previous buy or cover signal and I don't
understand how that could happen.  I've tried different combinations
like exrem(Buy,sell+cover), for example, and I'm still getting signals
that don't make sense.  Any idea how to fix that or are there any
programs that include different short/cover signals that I could copy?

Chuck