From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Charles J. Dudek
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 14:44
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] ExRem and Short/Cover

Can anyone tell me how to use ExRem to remove the extra buy/sell
signals when using different criteria for buy, sell, short and cover,
i.e. my sell signal is different than my short signal?  The only
examples I could find just showed exrem for buy/sell, assuming
sell=short and cover=buy.  TIA.

Chuck Dudek