[amibroker] Rank a list in order

Hi all

is it possible to generate code that will rank in order
ie I want to perform a function ie take the ROC(C,10);
take the top 25 and then perform further analysis only on these 25.

I know using position score does this after a fashion , but I want to
do it early on in the process.

i would also like to be able use this function in the explorer to
automatically generate watch lists. I know it no biggie to do it
manually using the sort columns and counting, But by the time I do it
for several lists it takes a surprising amount of time.

Thanks for your help

Mark