[amibroker] Re: Hurst Like DE's

I noticed after publishing this that it needed to have an additional
tweek to ensure that extrapolations begin exactly where the CMA's
leave off in terms of the Y-Axis ( usually price ) ...

I made the change to the version I have and will repost it here or
to the library

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Dugas" <sjdugas@xxx> wrote:

> Very nice work Fred - looks just like in the books!
> I'm not quite there yet but I imagine this will come in very handy
in the near future.
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Steve

order to do the extrapolations.

>   Functionality
>

>   - You can plot up to 5 lengths ... This can be increased with
the inclusion of one or two statements if desired.

>   - Bands at the moment are percentage oriented, but it would be
relatively simple to allow them to be based on StDev as well.

>   - Always works up to the bar YOU select by creating CMA's ( my
version, slightly modified for additional smoothness )  up to n/2
bars ( Where n in the CMA Length ) prior and then extrapolating from
that point on.

>   - Extrapolation will always be at least to the bar you selected
and can be extended beyond that by parameter selection.

>   - Band color change ( Dark to Light ) and Down / Up triangles
show where CMA's end and Extrapolation begins.

>   - The extrapolation portion of any given band can of course
change after the fact for any given bar but once a CMA for a
particular bar has been calculated it is in essence frozen from that
point forward.

>   There is then NO forward looking of this AFL ... It does however
purposely offset arrays so that it can plot beyond the last bar in
the chart.