Re: [amibroker] DaysBetweenDates() TimeBetweenConds()

>From your startday/endday conditions it looks like you're trying determine the number of days the close was below the
MA of the high.

Your startday/endday values need to be DateNum values.  ANDing a DateNum with the boolean 0 or 1 in the COND arrays
won't do that.  The way you're using it you also don't need LastValue or the Status calls.  In the example code I just used
the Status calls to get 2 arbitrary dates.

In the modified code below days and daysbetween arrays will be positive when the last cross was the price rising above the MA
and negative when the last cross was the price falling below the MA.  Either way, the value will be the number of days between
the most recent 2 crosses.
Regards,

Bob

/* Days Between Dates v4 */

price = Close;

sig = MA(High,20);

Cond1 = Cross(price,sig);

Cond2 = Cross(sig,price);

//////////////////////////////////

dt = DateNum();

dy = DayOfYear() + 365 * Year();

//startDay = fb = Status("rangefromdate") AND COND2;

//endDay = eb = Status("rangetodate") AND COND1;

startday=ValueWhen(Cond2,dt);

endday=ValueWhen(Cond1,dt);

//Days = LastValue(ValueWhen( dt == eb, dy ) - ValueWhen( dt == fb, dy ));

Days = ValueWhen( dt == endday, dy ) - ValueWhen( dt == startday, dy );

Plot(Close,"Close",1,128);

Plot(days,"days",colorBlack,styleLine+styleOwnScale);

Daysbetween = Days;

Plot(sig,"sig",2,1);

//Plot(Daysbetween ,"Daysbetween ",10,styleLine+styleOwnScale );