[amibroker] Re: Composite Calculations - help

Hello ,

To make things simple. I have got made a sware for my company to do
this outside Ami. and i then import these composites or u can say
sectoral indices in AMi. and i have segregated the scrips among
groups. WHere i am stalled is how to define that in an afl to get the
comparatives and rs of each stock with its respective indices. Any
idea or clue.. In all i have 2850+/-3% traded scrips which i have
among the 150 groups in (GROUPS) and i have 150 indices . I want the
RS of each stock with its respective indices. Can i have a variable
RS for each group. Is it possible. Has anyone has did such a thing ?
ANy leads or ideas.

Thanks in advance

-sanjayt