  From: Keith McCombs
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 6:52 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Can't show QuotesPlus fundamental data

  I'm running AB 4.85.0 with QuotesPlus data.  When I try to display fundamental data using code below, I get values of 0.00 for Float and EPS (the only fundamentals I've tried so far) in Symbol Information, Interpretation, and Explore.

  What more should I be doing?

  sf = GetFnData("SharesFloat")/1000;
  eps = GetFnData("EPS")/1000;
  "Float =" + WriteVal(sf);