Re: Fw: [amibroker] watchlist/database question

Go ahead with the download of the USStocks dabase as it is set up with
breakdown of Sectors, Industries etc.  Then you can set up your cfd
providers list as a Watch list. If some of his stocks aren't in the
USStocks database it will automaticaly put them in.  Look under
Symbol>Organize Assigments for the stocks it has added.(see help
files).  Better yet update to the Hemscott database, It can be found
in the Files section

Dick H.