[amibroker] Easy way to close out a trade at the end of day?

Hi,

I have a scalp trade system where I'm finding that many of my big
losers are due to holding overnight.  What I'd like to do is that if
the last scalp trade doesn't get an exit signal by 16:10 EST (e-mini
futures close at 16:15 EST), I'll just close out the trade for
whatever profit or loss there is.

I've been getting away with using the various options of the
ApplyStop() function without having to delve into a for() loop that
digs into the Buy/Sell/BuyPrice/SellPrice arrays to alter things.

Is there an easy way to accomplish this aside from going through the
above-mentioned arrays in a for() loop (up through BarCount) at the
bottom of my strategy in order to alter the exit signals and exit
prices?

Thanks for the help,

Steve