[amibroker] displaying volume inside price panes (as default)

Hi everyone

I did try to figure this out using the help.

I have 3 or 4 databases right now. For each one, when I open it and
start scrolling through stocks, I have no volume or any other
indicators inside the price pane itself. Of course I can add these
things in separate panes below the main chart, but I want to
incorporate a few things (volume mainly) in the default view of every
chart I open.

I have figured out that I can save a default layout and have volume
(or anything else) displayed in a separate pane below the price pane
for every chart but I want the volume to display within the price pane
itself. Can this be done?

Thanks as always, Nik