Re: [amibroker] AmiQuote UnRegistered version

Hello,

You do not need to purchase AmiQuote to download price data from Yahoo.
This part of the program remains free.

There are other parts that are limited and there is a one-time popup window
that encourages registration.

This has been added because AmiQuote was used extensively by
non-AmiBroker users (to supply other programs with data) and we received not a single
penny for hard work that is put into developing and maintaining AmiQuote.

At $49 one-time fee it is cheaper than average dinner.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com